Job Vacancy for a Manual Machinist - Skilled Miller / Turner - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Anglia Precision Engineering Limited.
The company is a sub contract engineering firm that manufactures high precision components for various customers in a wide range of industries.
Due to a member of our team retiring we have a vacancy for a Manual Machinist.
|Skilled Turner / Miller
- The ideal candidate must have previous manual machining experience and be able to set and operate centre lathes and milling machines.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of materials, size and type of components is preferred but not essential.
- Must have the ability to work from drawings and instructions also tight tolerances and good quality must be maintained.
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised and also be part of a small close-knit team environment.
- Good organisational skills and health and safety awareness.
- Able to manage timescales and work to tight deadlines.
||Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm ( 40 hours per week )
||To be agreed with the successful candidate.
|Closing date for all applications:-
||To be announced - please apply now.
|How to apply:-
|Please send your CV and
covering letter to:
Mr L Odedra
Anglia Precision Engineering Limited,
32 Stapledon Road,